Barua, M. 1998. On a large concentration of Northern Lapwings Vanellus vanellus in Kaziranga National Park, Assam. Newsletter for Birdwatchers, 38(3): 57.
Barua, M. 1998. 200 species in a day in Kaziranga. Newsletter for Birdwatchers, 38: 15.
Barua, M. and Sharma, P. 1999. Birds of Kaziranga National Park. Forktail, 15: 47-60.
BirdLife International, 2023. Important Bird Areas factsheet: Kaziranga National Park. Downloaded from http://www.birdlife.org on 17/04/2023
Choudhury, A.U. 2003. Birds of Kaziranga National Park: A checklist. Gibbon Books and The Rhino Foundation for nature in NE India, Guwahati. Pp. 46.
IUCN, 2022. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2022-2.
Praveen, J., and Jayapal, R., 2022. Checklist of the birds of India (v6.2).
Praveen, J. and Jayapal, R. 2022. Threatened birds of India (v6.2).
Rahmani, A.R., Kasambe, R., Choudhury, A., Rahman, A., Jha, A., Imran, M., Ali, R. and Surve, S. 2022. Annotated checklist of the birds of Kaziranga National Park and surrounding areas, Assam, with taxonomic changes briefly explained. J. Bombay Nat. Hist. Soc. 120. doi: 10.17087/jbnhs/2023/v120/166378.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Anil Kumar, Imran Alam, Migration of birds and their flyways in India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 1S, Special Issue 2023
- Anil Kumar, Gaurav Sharma, Iqbal Ali Khan, An updated checklist of Mammals of Uttarakhand, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 122, Issue 1, 2022
- Gopinathan Maheswaran, Imran Alam, Waterbirds of Arunachal Pradesh with Special Reference to High Altitude Rivers and Wetlands , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 117, Issue 4, 2017
- Debashree Dam, Anil Kumar, Fish Fauna of Dâ€™ering Memorial Wildlife Sanctuary and adjacent areas, Arunachal Pradesh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 2, 2018
- Anil Kumar, Status Survey of Black-necked Crane Grus nigricollis in Ladakh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 1, 2021
- Anindya Naskar, Imran Alam, Amitava Majumder, Gopinathan Maheswaran, Recently resighted population of Blue-breasted Quail (Synoicus chinensis) in and around East Kolkata Wetland is under threat due to development activities , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 4, 2021
- P. Nath, D. Dam, Anil Kumar, A New Fish Species of the Genus Barilius (Cyprinidae : Rasborinae), from River Siang, D'ering Memorial Wildlife Sanctuary, Arunachal Pradesh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 110, Issue 3, 2010